Overcoming the loss of a limb involves breaking down the emotional and physical barriers which prevent success.
You will need a team of professionals who understand what you are going through and who can provide you with the tools you need to get your life back. Our team was assembled with this in mind.
We will listen to your needs.
We will provide you with the tools.
We will inspire you.
We will be there for you.
Lower Extremity Prosthetics (Adult and Pediatric)
- Partial foot prosthesis
- Symes prosthesis
- Below Knee Prosthesis
- Above Knee Prosthesis
- Hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy prosthesis
Upper Extremity Prosthetics (Adult and Pediatric)
- Finger prosthesis
- Partial hand prosthesis
- Below elbow prosthesis
- Above elbow prosthesis
- Shoulder disarticulation prosthesis
Latest technology such as Microprocessor knees and ankles, Vacuum assisted suspension, Brimless socket design and Myo-electric upper extremity prosthesis
Upper Extremity Orthotics (Custom made and custom fit pre-fabricated)
- Elbow orthosis (EO)
- Elbow-wrist-hand orthosis (EWHO)
- Fracture orthosis
- Hand orthosis (HO)
- Shoulder-elbow-wrist-hand orthosis (SEWHO)
- Shoulder orthosis
- Wrist-hand orthosis (WHO)
- Wrist orthosis (WO)
Lower Extremity Orthotics
- Ankle-foot orthosis (AFO)
- Fracture / ulcer care boots
- Foot orthosis (FO)
- Hip Orthosis (HO)
- Hip-knee-ankle-foot orthosis (HKAFO)
- Knee-ankle-foot Orthosis (KAFO)
- Knee orthosis (KO) / basic and sports bracing